When I was in Houston, I tried meeting another sugar baby in person for the first time. The search for someone who can relate to your own lifestyle is only human. It was a fun experience in Houston, so I tried it again here in Vegas.
I spend large chunks of time in Vegas and so I miss having girl time. Time to talk about everything sugar related with someone who understands all the aspects and experiences of the sugar life is priceless. Of course, my “real” friends accept what I do, but they cannot relate and/or give educated advice. Having other sugar babies in my life helps to maintain my sanity and motivation.
This too is merely just a stepping stone!
Tattoos & Piercings
Well, this is a simple one, no tattoos ever. No piercings besides my ears, three on each side. Although, I always wear only my two favorite sets of diamonds(one black diamonds and one white diamonds).
When I was a teenager I had an eyebrow piercing and it limited my career opportunities, so I removed it.
An Old Photo of Me
Here I am at three or four years old, in my Mother’s kitchen, in Oregon.
10 Favorite Foods(in no specific order)
1. Vegetable tempura sushi & miso soup
2. Vegetarian tortilla soup
3. Cheap delivered veggie pizza
4. Eggplant parmesan
5. Vegetarian split pea soup
6. Mushroom gravy with mashed potatoes
7. Spicy tofu nachos
8. Phad Thai with tofu
9. Strawberries, oranges, & grapefruit
10. Greek yogurt with dry oatmeal, nuts, and honey
3 Personality Traits I Am Proud Of:
1. Tenacity is a trait I have always cherished and looked at as a blessing in disguise. Sometimes, I do not cut my losses and move on. Therefore, tenacity has it’s drawbacks but is a blessing overall.
2. I love that I can talk to and connect with almost anyone. Find solid common ground with someone and be empathetic and it is amazing how people react with such openness.
3. Beauty is imperfection. Knowing this and embodying the knowledge are two necessary pieces of wisdom. The two pieces must be used simultaneously with self confidence mixed into the equation as well.