Many people have been asking and assuming my role in the adult industry recently. I attended an awards show this past week and I had to catch people up greatly. So, let me go ahead and clarify for those of you readers who are both old and new!
- 2010 I started http://www.StripClubJournals.com the blog as a way to understand the madness I saw working in strip clubs as a dancer.
- 2013 I started the magazine column, “Strip Club Journals Unbound”, which was syndicated.
- 2014 I retired from Stripping.
- 2016 I took a break from monthly magazine deadlines to write books(but still write for magazines occasionally).
- 2016 My first book was released, “So You Got New Boobs Now What“.
- 2017 My second book was released, “A Decade On a Pole.“.
The past few years have been filled with writing, traveling, and conventions. However, just because I have taken a break from the public eye does not mean I have not been manifesting. I hope you all have been well and I get to meet more of you at upcoming conventions and events!