When dealing with psychopaths, sociopaths, and narcissists communication is one of their favorite weapons. These people are not human in the fact that they only really feel alive when they are punishing someone else and they enjoy inflicting pain. The internal biology of their brain does not allow them to experience the world and people in the way most of us do. They seek out to hurt people and control things with an intent to make you worry, question who you are, sit at home alone, make you sad, take a piece of your soul, emotionally neglect you, and see how far they can push you. Psychopaths, sociopaths, and narcissists wage war on your soul, but disguised as love.
The following are ways to tell if a person in your life(whether at home, work, school, etc) has physcopathic traits. When confronting a psychopath, sociopath, and/or narcissist about their behavior these are the tactics they use to make you feel crazy: Crazy Making.
- Twisting words
- Black and white thinking-no grey areas in their life/thinking
- Word Salad-they literally do not make sense, flip things around on you to make you the one at fault
- Circular conversations
- Triagnulation-they bring a third-party into a situation/conversation(ex. “Should we call your Mom to see what she thinks of that?”)
- Never ending argument-circular logic(ex. “Yes, but…”) they bring up your past as deflection and may throw in some word salad
- Gaslighting-ex. “No I wasn’t…” they often outright deny their actions to make you question your reality and perception “You always…”
- Know it all
- Accuse you of the things they are doing. Ex. cheating, lying, ect. This is projection.
- Multiple personas-ex. good cop, bad cop… you will see multiple personas throughout an argument, they make you feel upset to get your reaction and then are your savior by helping you to calm down and find logic
- All they do is make Excuses-Excuse, rationalize, blame, shame, and guilt trip is the pattern that takes place with their excuses
- Hyper critical of people
- Stone walling
These conversations are meant to leave us drained and confused. Psychopaths, sociopaths, and narcissists are parasitic people who enjoy making others crazy with manipulation and control tactics. The only way they feel alive and powerful is through hurting other people and/or making people miserable. Self protection is what drives them to do these things when confronted with their own actions because they cannot admit they are wrong and do not want to take responsiblity. How dare you hold them responsible for their own behavior? Even though they hold others accountable. When confronting a psychopath, sociopath, and/or narcissist you can only guarantee that you will feel dazed and confused after. Nothing like someone denying what they just did in the last breath.
Stone Walling is a huge tactic used by these people. They “punish’ you by refusing to talk. Sometimes they storm out, but overall it is a Loud heavy Silence that surrounds you. They leave people hanging to create anxiety and this is how they make people apologize for things they did not do. They work to make you silent. If you would not confront them then this would not happen. Ex. “I’ve had it…”
This tactic of stone walling a communication creates a feeling of isolation that makes us apologize. They do this on purpose to hurt people and they do know when they are doing something wrong or hurting someone. However, they hurt people on purpose in order to feel good.
If you see these actions in any of your interactions educate yourself. Education is the best tool when dealing with someone who wants to take your happiness for their own. Adult parasites surround us!
Spartan Life Coach, YouTube Channel >>Click Here<<
We Need To Talk With Kris Godinez, YouTube Channel >>Click Here<<
Women Who Love Psychopaths, By Sandra Brown >>Click Here<<