When I think of whether to dance in Pdx or Salem many things are apart of my thought process. Some of the black and white logistic are the fees associated with dancing at a club. These fees vary from club to club, which makes it an equation. Not only do you have to predict how much money you will make in a night, but how you will make it and what’s your game plan to come home with the most money. The amount of money I make in a night and the amount of money I actually take home are two different stories!
- No house fee
- Mandatory tip outs
- Bouncers $20
- Dj $10
- Vip Host 10% of your private dance total after club fees
- 3 dances for $100-$30 goes toward club and $70 towards dancer
- 1 Dance $25-$5 goes to club and $20 to dancer
- half hour $250-$50 goes to club and $200 to dancer
- They accept credit cards, but it takes three days for the money to clear and it is difficult to pick up.
- Longer shifts and no leaving club till 3am
- More customers, but more dancers(aka competition)
- $20 house fee(pay five get sixth free)
- Mandatory tip outs
- Dj $10
- Bouncers $10
- 1 Dance $20 on floor-no fee
- 1 Dance in vip $40-$5 goes to club $35 to dancer
- No 3 for $100
- half hour in vip $150-$25 goes to club and $125 to dancer
- They accept credit cards and give out club dollars which they exchange for cash at the end of the night.
- Very flexible schedule
- Fewer customers, but fewer dancers
It is up to the odds and the gods!
Often potential SDs think I am just into sugaring for more writing material, because I am honest about writing my blog and freelancing. It is easy to refer a pot to my blog to get a general idea of my life. Rather than spend time getting to know them, only to be disregarded later when they find out I am a stripper.
Why is sugar my choice of companionship? Men will waste a woman’s time by getting them to rearrange their schedule/dreams/goals. Spending time together becomes a career obstical and the woman rarely wins in a patriarchal society/relationship.
I met a pot in Portland today. It made me lose hope(just for the day) in men and I ended up not working at the strip club afterwards(icing on the cake: the pdx strip club did not have my credit card money from last weekend ready). I should have worked to make my trip to Pdx at least profitable, but it would have been all bad. I would have ended up taking anxiety pills to get through the night or worse I would have drank. This Pot is young, successful, attractive, well-groomed, lives in Portland, and new to the sugar world, but he was late and wasted my time. I sat on the waterfront waiting for him in his own city. He did not even try to show remorse by being more sugary.
This is where the lines between arrangement and relationship blur for men.
“I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.”